Today, I am going to guide you on a deck. It's really solid, especially on the scale. It helped me a lot to push the trophies from 4200 to 5100. Let's start.
This deck is specially designed for free-to-play players. There are no legendary cards in the deck. I think the most powerful card in this deck is that of the rider for the offensive and Tesla for the defense. IN THE MEMORIAL:
1. Pig Rider : This is an excellent card for the offensive (needless to explain).
2. Skeleton Army : Just for the great distraction, but it's a good troupe both in defense and in pressure on the opponent.
3. Tesla : No need to talk about buildings. For a cheap value of 4 elixirs, it's a great counter for big offensive thrusts.
4. Elite Barbarians : The card that can be used to counterpoke. They can also pull out heavy tanks.
5. Baby Dragon : This is a versatile card because it can stop number of flares if it is accompanied by other spells or other troops. He is an expert in subtracting group or swarm troops such as minion hordes, skarmy, barbarians and goblin gangs.
6. Archers : These two little girls can be very coz. They can stop any thrust. Therefore, I think that they are the key to victory.
7. Fireball : They can stop powerful units such as barbarians, hordes of minions, rogues and wizards for one less elixir.
8. Zap : No explanation is required. The cheapest card in the deck and the easiest to use.
Strategies to use during the match
3: 00-1: 00: – This is the time when you have to play regularly and calmly. What you need to do is to continually rotate the main board, the jumper. Archers can be split several times. You can also use defensive beards in defense depending on the situation to stop strong units. Divide them is not a bad idea either. Be sure to use Tesla in defense.
1: 00-0: 00: – This time, it may be helpful to pressurize your opponent by continually pushing with his elite and his rider. But be careful, do not commit too much on the attack. It is the most sensitive step for you to win the game.
Sudden Death: – Sudden death can make you a hero or player of potato level. The main key of this deck is to rotate two main cards of the elite barbarians and the rider to put the opponent under pressure. Therefore, play well at this point to win.
Nowadays, you can face different popular decks. So, I'm going to give you some tips for playing good decks in the current meta that I've had a lot to face:
- Hog Cycle: I find the easiest deck to win. Do a quick cycle of Tesla and elite to counter the rider.
- Lavaloon: Use Tesla to counter the ball, baby dragon to finish the lavahound When the Tesla pulls the ball towards him, use the archers to damage the loonie.  Golem: – Use the fireball to take out the elixir collector. Here's a tip; When your opponent drops a golem in the back, immediately punish the opponent by releasing elite barbarians in the opposite lane. Tesla is the main map to stop Golem.
- 3 Musketeer Beatdown: – Do not let them pump through the elixir collector by using a fireball. If they manage to use 3 Musketeers, use your elite offal to stop the big punches or use a baby dragon for them.
- Giant Prince Beatdown: – Not hard to stop. Use Tesla to shoot the giant in the center. Skarmy can be used to distract the prince. Many other options such as archers, elite beards can be used to prevent small outbreaks.
Bridge Spam: – The main cards such as the bandit can be countered by an army of skeletons. Use the Tesla to counter the Ram of the battle. There should not be a difficult match.
Now there are a lot of synergies in this deck that you can use to squeeze the opponent. My favorite favorites are:
- Baby Dragon + Elite Barbarians
- Baby Dragon + Pig Rider
- Elite Beards + Archers
- Elite Barbs + Zap
These are my favorite synergies. Now what are the cards that you can replace with others. Lets See:
Cards That May Be Replaced
- Hog Rider : – This is the main victory condition, so can not be replaced by any other card.
- Elite barbarians: – Not replaceable (main victory condition)
- Skeleton army: – Ganguins, Barbarians, Cavaliers, Knight, Valkyrie
- Archers: – Spirits of the Fire, Musketeer, Minions, Goblin Spear, Princess, Mega Minion
- Fireball: Rocket, Lightning
- Baby Dragon: – Mega Minion, Dragon Inferno, Electro Wizard, Wizard
- Zap: – Journal, Arrows
That's it, guys. I think it's one of the new and powerful decks that can help a free player to compete with the professionals and access the top rankings. This has helped me a lot in getting about 700 to 800 trophies in just two months as a free-to-play player. Enjoy the guys !!!