These tips and tricks are for those who are new to the game, and they will drop the average player up to Arena 6 in a week. Have you just started playing Clash Royale? Here is a complete guide for noobs at first arenas. Do not worry, you will soon understand. Be sure to read the rest of our guides and rate us below!
Each player has three turns, two crown towers, and one king's turn. The goal is either to destroy more turns than your opponent or to take out the king's turn, resulting in an automatic three-crown win regardless of the health of the other turn. You each have four cards in your hand and four others in rotation from 1 elixir to 9 elixirs. You can hold a maximum of ten elixirs. Make sure you do not spoil it!
Occasionally you will meet GEMMERS (gamblers who spend tons of money on gems) even in the lower arenas (1-5) and it's really hard to beat them because they have epic and legendary cards their decks. However, they often lack skills, so you can always kick them a $$ e $ 🙂 See how I beat this bozo with 4 EPICS and 3 RARES in his deck (I still do not have most of these cards)
line – PLUS GG = MORE SKILLS … so keep playing and be better than the gemmers – the skill will always prevail!
How to play in Arena 1-3 and win:
At first you start with common cards (basic), but quickly access rare cards and sometimes even epic cards (like Baby Dragon) . Here's how to use these cards with maximum efficiency and how to equip your deck (stack of cards you use in each battle).
- Combos: Playing troops by themselves will not prove to be very successful in the long run. Try to find combinations of cool troops like Giant / Witch or Giant / Bomber.
- Counts: Each troop in Clash Royale has a counter. Unique target troops can be easily removed by a swarm such as goblins or a skeleton army. AOE troops may be removed by glass cannons such as a Mini P.E.K.K.A or a musketeer.
- Direct Damage: Many beginners like to blow up a fireball or bend the towers. It's stupid and a huge loss of elixir. Concentrate on the use of your spells on regrouped troops
- Elixir Management: Do not start with a giant on the bridge. You will not have an elixir to support it, and it will die quickly. Instead, wait until you have ten elixirs and drop a tank or slow troop behind your king's turn to accumulate more elixir for a huge boost. go for two and when to go for three. If you know for sure that you can get the King's Tower, then by all means, go for it! If not, try to pick up the second crown. It may not be fast, but you will have a better chance of winning the game.
- Chests: Do not open your gold chests during the day . The program that most players try to follow is 3/4 silver chests during the day and a gold chest during the night, so as not to waste time and efficiency
Tips and Tricks :
- Check out various resources before diving into the game If you have a good knowledge base, you will find it much easier to earn and access higher arenas. Some resources include YouTube, Reddit and forums.
- Try to count the elixir of your opponent. Although it may be difficult at first, you will continue to play more easily. Know when your opponent is running out of elixir and you can catch him off guard quickly.
- Rely on your epics: Early in the game, your epics have a lot more weight than any other card you have. Use all the epics you can get, as this will give you the best chance of winning.
- Edit your cards and join a clan as soon as possible. Try to find a good deck and start leveling your cards from there. When you have higher level maps, your troops will gain a lot of interactions that they should lose. Join a clan as soon as possible so you can start asking for cards to help you get on faster.
- Be calm. This is something that all players must do, no matter the arena. Clash Royale is a particularly frustrating game, and you will go crazy. Do not be too inclined. It will hurt your thinking and you will lose games that you should have won.
- Know the Meta. For those of you who do not know what the meta is, these are the current OP cards or the deck. Make sure you know which cards are the best. Check the list of my third parties for more details
Good Start Decks:
Arena 1: Giant, Mini PEKKA, Musketeer, Fireball, Valkyrie, Goblins, Knight, Epic Beginning
Arena 2: Giant, Mini PEKKA, Musketeer, Fireball, Minions, Valkyrie, Two epics of your choice
Arena 3: Giant, Mini PEKKA, Musketeer , Fireball, Cannon, Valkyrie, Two epics of your choice
These are the best decks I can find based on the limited maps available in the lower arena. Be sure to check out our game guides when you arrive at higher arenas!
Conclusion: These tips will help you take a step ahead of your competition. You should easily go to Arena 6 here a week, and you can keep moving forward. If you ever get stuck, you can always try using gems. Although I would not recommend using gems in the lower arena, at Arena 6/7, they are worth it. Gemstones are expensive, but there is a way to get them completely free.
As always, I hope you have enjoyed and continue to confront you!