Tornado – The Advanced Guide!
Through the multiple metas of Clash Royale, Tornado has always been a great card to have on virtually any deck.
Because of the special ability of this card, we can make tons of great moves.
In this page we will show you the best uses of it.
- The Tornado is unlocked from the Arena 6 (Builder’s Workshop).
- This card is an arena damage spell with 3 elixirs with moderate.
- The Tornado pulls troops (only troops) to the center of the spell, which makes them vulnerable to splash damage. When firing, the units may still attack
- The Tornado does not damage the buildings, so you do not need to worry about setting off the King’s Turn when you use it.
|Level||Damage by Second  1||44|
Tornado or Zap?
After some recent changes in balance in Clash Royale, our beloved Tornado has got big indirect buffs. 19659002] Tornado is now a great alternative to Zap because:
- Kill Goblins (Zap can not do it anymore). Although it is a negative elixir, do it in very bad cases.
- Can fire Goblin Goblins off the Tower, to trigger the King’s Turn. The same goes to Hog Rider, Giant etc
- Can counter Minion Horde with the help of Crown Tower.
- May bring the Princess within range of your Tower. Let her taste the arrows of her sister
- Kill any troop of Zap baits without assistance: Fire Spirits, Skeleton Army, Goblins, Spear Goblin, Goblin Thunder, etc.
Zap is only better for reinitializing Inferno / Princes / Sparky / etc and dealing damage to Towers
Here are the best uses of Tornado
- Defending a target: elite come to your Sorcerer? Keep them away from your sorcerer while he mows them.
- Put it together: The Princess, the Ice Wizard, the Magician and any other splashing unit love the Tornado! While keeping enemy troops away from the tornado, Tornado will group and damage them, making the most of your Princess, Ice Wizard, etc.
- Damage dealt – Tornado can kill the Skeleton Army and put Minions in HP 1 shot. This is probably one of the least useful aspects because there are so many cards that do it better.
- Force a target: Want to force the Cavalier, Miner, Golem, Giant, Lava Hound etc. of the opponent to target your King’s Tower? Yes, it’s gone!
- Forcing Target: The opponent’s Barbarians are trying to prevent your Rider from falling on the last shot? Shoot them back with Tornado!
- Do more damage: keep enemy troops far enough away so your infernal dragon or Inferno turn deals more damage!
- Change Attack Order: Assuming your opponent sends a Royal Giant and a Mega Liar, but your turn targets the Royal Giant instead of the Mega Minion. Use Tornado to remove them! Because of their different speeds of movement, the Mega Minion will be hit by the Tower first
You do it badly
Do not use Tornado to force the Miner to activate your King’s Tower more than 39 ;Once!
Tornado is one of the best Clash Royale spells. To continue to do that is a waste. Take a look at many of the cases that I listed above.
Your Tornado Decks should have splash damage. Also, do not let this ridiculously OP defense out of your arsenal
Things You Might Not Have Thought of
- If You Paste the Defenders of Your opponent at his turn, your Princess
- Hog Rider can be shot in the middle and killed quickly without making a single shot at the Tower.
- Split thrusts can be shot in the middle.
- Giant Bridge, If your opponent attempts to take your second turn by placing the Royal Giant in the middle, remove it so that it targets the King’s Tower instead.
- Use Tornado to help your Infernal Dragon do a lot more damage and deal with distractions
- Elite barbarians locked on your turn? Shoot them to the King’s Tower or shoot and insert your Guards into the tank
- Tornado can also be used to separate the Elite Barbarians from your opponent! Tornado them in the center and then use Ice Spirit.
- Always try to shoot huge thrusts towards the middle so that your two Towers can join the fight.
- The Royal Giant can be removed for 3 seconds defenders, preventing it from doing 2 hits
- Ball can never hit your turn If you have Tornado on your Deck
- Clump defending troops at the tower so that your Sparky can remove them all at the same time.
- Shoot the Lava Hound in the middle so that your towers are not hit while the lava puppies also activate the king’s tower. Even if the opponent’s Miner takes damage, you still have 2 turns (including King’s Tower) in defense
Shared by darchangels13
- Shoot Rider, Giant, Golem etc. The King’s Tower Simply place the Tornado 1-2 tiles of the King Tower in the center.
- Change the way of a unit when it is near the center. (Shoot 3 Musketeers etc.)
- Kill Princess / Clones for Equal Exchange
- Shoot the defending units placed behind the Tower, prevent your troops from being distracted.
- Group / Hold units to get the most out of your unit. Price / Ice Wizard / Inferno Tower / Assistant / etc
- Shoot the support troops of the opponent to prevent them from being damaged while his tank is being dealt
- Decent Against Graveyard.
He fires all units, both and on the ground, whatever their weight. He does not kill anything stronger than Goblins, which means he can not kill the Minions.
Tornado can not fire ground units on the river but flying units
As PEKKA and Golem are long enough, can easily use Tornado to pull them to the other lane If they are near the center .
The Tornado can fire units that are not working (being charged).
You can take advantage of this to shoot the Giant attacking your Tower towards the center, forcing it to attack the Cannon:
But if the unit is already working and you try to move her away from where she wants to go, she will resist the tornado. However, if you pull it to its intended destination, it will be fired a lot faster. Use it wisely in different situations.
This spell seriously contradicts Miner. If your opponent is playing Miner as below, use your Tornado to force him to activate King’s Tower:
- ] When the Inferno Dragon is locked on your turn and you do not have Zap / Lightning, use Tornado to move it away.
- If your opponent uses the Pig Push to bypass your defensive building in the center, use the Tornado to counteract his movement
- If your opponent uses the Tornado in Defense, take advantage of it by using Hog / Giant for l & # 39; accelerate.
- Tornado does not break the charge of Prince or Sparky.
- Giant away from your Tower, force him to attack the other building (see more in the video below).
Shared by min_58