[Idea] Balance Change Ideas for Early 2018 (WARNING: LONG)
Clash Royale is an ever changing experience and finally after 3 Days of hard work I’ve come up with quite a few balance changes I think should be added to help make the game better. Not all of these balance changes would have to happen at once, but in the game’s current state these are the balance changes I feel fit. Remember, I’m only human and just a fan of the game. Please keep in mind I’m not a Clash Royale developer and these changes are not guaranteed to happen. If you feel this list should be expanded or changed, please comment so. This list is also in alphabetical order, so keep that in mind if you don’t see your card yet ;). Thank You for reading and enjoy! **(Note: These are not all the cards I believe need a change, but the ones I could come up with a change for)**
* **[Archers](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Archers): Damage increased 5%**
This will allow Archers to 1 shot [Guards](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Guards) and make them more consistent with the towers as each Archer would do the same damage as a [Princess Tower](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Towers) at Tournament Standard.
* **[Bandit](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Bandit): Max Dash Range increased 0.5 Tiles (6.5 from 6)**
The [Royal Ghost](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Ghost) and her have similar roles and this will help differentiate them further. This will allow the Bandit to target things farther from the river and allow her to maybe even hit more targets after that.
* **[Barbarians](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarians): Damage increased 6.5%, Hit Speed increased 0.1sec (1.6sec from 1.5sec)**
This will allow Barbarians to kill [Goblins](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Goblins) while still keeping the DPS the same. This will also let people have slightly more time to deal with them while they’re on Tank Troops.
* **[Battle Ram](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Ram): Takes less Longer to Charge**
This will allow Battle Ram to charge up faster allowing it to be more of a Threat.
* **[Bomb Tower](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Bomb_Tower): Cost Decreased 1 (4 from 5), Hitpoints decreased 40%, Minimum Range added (2-6 from 0-6), Death Damage Added (190 Damage at Level 7)**
This is a complete rework of this card. Instead of making it a Expensive Tank Ground Splashing Building, it’s new role will be to take out groups of troops with or without Tanks. It’s Death Damage can also take out [Minions](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Minions)!
* **[Bomber](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Bomber): Increased Range 1 Tile (5.5 from 4.5)**
This will allow the Bomber to be more effective with Tanks as well making it harder to [Fireball](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Fireball) him if you position him right.
* **[Bowler](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Bowler): Damage increased 6.5%**
This will allow Bowler to 1 shot [Archers](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Archers) and make each shot more worth while. This is also a DPS Boost of ~10%.
* **[Cannon](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Cannon): Hitpoints increased 22%**
This will allow Cannon to be compared to [Tesla](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Tesla) and let it withstand much more Punishment. It’s Hitpoint increase is also warranted due to the fact that it has a lower Lifetime than most Buildings. Cannon has also been blamed for Tesla’s problems by Supercell and now that they’ve figured that Tesla was it’s problem, I feel Cannon should back what it deserved all along.
* **[Cannon Cart](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Cannon_Cart): Damage Increased by 6.5%, Lifetime decreased 5sec (15sec from 20sec), Now Considered a Building in first form**
This will allow Cannon Cart to defend better against Building targeting Troops, to help it not end up being to value it’s lifetime after becoming a Cannon Cart has decreased. This will also technically make it the first 1 Tile Building! The damage increased will allow it to 1 shot [Princess](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Princess) and 3 shot [Barbarians](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarians) making it pair better with cards like [Giant](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Giant).
* **[Dark Prince](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Prince): Damage Increased 5%, Charge Speed Increased 7%**
This will allow Dark Prince to 1 shot [Princess](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Princess) and 3 (Or 1 Charge + Normal) shot [Barbarians](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarians) making him better with Tanks and on defense. He will also become a better counter attack card with the Charge Speed increase (Allowing him to be more of a threat to the tower) and Damage increase (Due to the Fact he can now 1 shot Princess). To fix this Story wise, we could add to the description that his horse is more aerodynamically groomed than the Prince’s horse. [I’ve even took the liberty of making a new card image with these changes!](https://imgur.com/a/xq6Fn)
* **[Dart Goblin](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Dart_Goblin): Damage Increased 2.5%**
This might seem small, but this is a Pretty big change. This will allow Dart Goblin to 2 shot [Minions](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Minions)! This will shorten his time to kill [Minion Horde](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Minion_Horde) from 11.7sec to 7.8sec! This should make him a more viable support troop option.
* **[Elite Barbarians](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Barbarians): Hitpoints increased 8.9%, Initial Attack 0.1sec Faster, Rarity changed to Rare (From Common)**
This will make them have similar Hitpoints to [Mini P.E.K.K.A.](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Mini_P.E.K.K.A.) and will allow them to get their first shot off faster. They’ve also become Rarer to help prevent overleveling.
* **[Golemite](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Golem): Knockback Removed**
This can be more annoying than helpful, so removing this will rid of that.
* **[Hog Rider](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Hog_Rider): Hitpoints decreased 4%**
This will prevent the Hog Rider from getting an extra shot off when it’s about to die and let [Mega Minion](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Minion) kill him 1 hit faster.
* **[Hunter](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter): Hit Speed decreased 0.2sec (2sec from 2.2sec)**
This will allow Hunter to be more effective against swarms as well as Tanks.
* **[Ice Wizard](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Wizard): Hit Speed decreased 0.1sec (1.6 from 1.7), Splash Radius Increased by 10%, Slow Time increased to 3.2sec (From 3sec)**
This will make Ice Wizard chip away at things more as well as allowing him to Freeze more troops in groups. There’s also a weird thing that happens when 2 Ice Wizards fight, they go out of being Frozen for a second, then hit each other and become Frozen again.
* **[Lava Hound](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Hound): Death Damage Added (95 at Level 1)**
This is a given! I mean, come on its filled with Lava! Wouldn’t it get everywhere and do damage? This will allow the Hound to kill Skeletons so the Pups won’t be distracted by them as well as making [Minions](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Minions) [Zapable](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Zap)! The Death Damage radius would be just slightly bigger than Pups spawn area.
* **[Lumberjack](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Lumberjack): Damage Increased 10%, Hitpoints increased 6%, Hitspeed Increased 0.1sec (0.8sec from 0.7sec)**
This will allow him to 1 shot [Princess](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Princess) and survive as well as giving him a Hitpoint boost to help him live longer and while keeping around the same DPS.
* **[Musketeer](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Musketeer): Damage increased 9%, Hit Speed increased 0.1sec (1.2sec from 1.1sec)**
This will allow Musketeer to 1 shot [Minions](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Minions) while keeping around the same DPS.
* **[Night Witch](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Witch): Spawn Speed changed to 6.5sec (6.5sec from 7sec), Initial [Bats](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Bats) spawn faster**
Night Witch never spawns enough Bats, and this will allow her to spawn much more. The faster Initial spawn will allow Bats to Spawn in both lanes for split defense and allows her to do more DPS to units ahead!
* **[Princess](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Princess): Spalsh Radius Increased 5%**
This is to let the Princess hit slightly more targets and hit all troops in groups of small fast troops.
* **[Rage](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Rage): Cost decreased 1 (1 from 2), Duration decreased 5.6sec, Boost Changed to 60% (From 35%)**
This will make Rage a 1 cost spell and have an OK role in some decks as an Insta-Attack card! Play it down and your troops get a shot off! The Leveling has also changed to increase the boost (+5% each level). This will not affect Lumberjack.
* **[Royal Ghost](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Ghost): Ghosting Time changed to 1.4sec (From 0.7sec)
This doubles the amount of time it takes the Ghost to go invisible again! This should make him much more manageable.
* **[Royal Giant](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Giant): Hit Speed decreased 0.1sec (1.6sec from 1.7sec), Deploy Time changed to 1.5sec (From 2sec), Rarity Changed to Rare (From Common)**
This will allow the Royal Giant to get shots off faster and prevent him from being completely obliterated in the middle of the Arena. This also prevent overleveling of him.
* **[Skeletons](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Skeleton): Skeletons increased to 4 (From 3), Deploy Time to 2sec (From 1sec)**
This will allow the Skeletons to distract better as well as destroying them to if played right, while still allowing card like [Musketeer](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Musketeer) to still get a shot off on the tower.
* **[Sparky](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Sparky): Damage Increased 9.1%, Hitspeed increased 0.4sec (4.4sec from 4sec), Deploy Time changed to 2sec (From 1sec), Deploy Time no Longer affects charge**
This allows Sparky to better kill other Sparkies making her more effective against Larger Pushes. She does take more time, however you could cloud slow the enemy down with a card like [Ice Wizard](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Wizard)! She also has a longer deploy time to let you save up more elixir to synergize with her! This is also more effective do to the Deploy Time not affecting her charge, only her movement.
* **[Spear Goblins](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Spear_Goblins): Damage increased 34%, Hitpoints Decreased 39%, Range Increased 0.5 Tiles (5.5 from 5), Hitspeed increased 0.1sec (1.2sec from 1.1sec)**
This is a very nice rework to Spear Goblins. This will allow them to 1 shot [Skeletons](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Skeleton) and themselves. There Hitpoints have been decreased due to the fact that they’re never used in any meaningful way. To compensate for the low Hitpoints they’re ranged was increased. To make sure the DPS boost isn’t to big I reduced the Hit Speed a bit.
* **[Witch](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Witch): Spawn Speed changed to 6.5sec (From 7sec), Initial [Skeletons](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Skeleton) Spawn Faster, Splash Radius Increased 5%**
This will allow the Witch to spawn even more Skeletons and be consistent with the [Night Witch](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Witch) change and allowing her to deal groups of troops better.
* **[Wizard](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard): Damage Increased 11.5%, Hit Speed increased 0.2sec (1.6sec from 1.4sec), Splash Radius Increased 6.5%**
This will allow Wizard to 1 shot [Archers](http://clashroyale.wikia.com/wiki/Archers) and be more effective against large groups of troops while keeping his DPS around the same.
These are my ideas for balance changes. As I stated earlier I don’t believe this is all the cards that need changing, but these are the ones I could think of changes for. All these changing don’t need to go in at once or at all! These are just my ideas. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to comment you’re questions and suggestions! Thanks for reading!
**P.S. If you’re wondering why it’s typed in past tense, it’s because I looked at the Balance Changes a lot for reference.**