**THIS IS FOR IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD ONLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ANDROID VERSION, *PLEASE* LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU.**
**The Boring Part**
Hey everybody! My name is Tranquility from the #3 ranked EU team “#ReFresh”. Our clan is a the #1 feeder to the top 5 CR eSport in the world, “#2Fresh”. I am a hog cycle player, and I have been since 2,000 trophies. If any one of you stalks me, yes, you will realize I use the most ~~underused~~ overpowered card in the game, the Tesla! The Tesla has been apart of my game since Goblin Stadium, and nothing is changing haha. Anyways, lets continue.
Before we get started, I’d like to put out a friendly disclaimer. I know there is already multiple guides out there, but most of them are outdated or hard to follow. Yes, there is some good ones as well, but they are lost in the shuffle. I figured I would make this guide just to “refresh” the strategy on making a 2nd Clash Royale account. I will walk you step by step through the process and provide additional resources for you as well. And yes, we will finally hop into what you came here for.
Before you begin the process of making a 2nd CR account, please make sure you have completed all of the things in the bullet list.
* Make sure your main account is linked to GameCenter. You can assure this by first loading up Clash Royale. During/After the loading process, if you see a banner popup that says “Welcome Back, *yourname*”, this means you are connected.
* *If you are not connected to GameCenter, your account progress WILL be lost and I am not responsible for it. If you would like to connect your account to GameCenter, Supercell has made a simple and easy guide for you to follow here:* https://goo.gl/xQ1b8P
* Also, backup your device if you don’t want EVERYTHING on your phone PERMANENTLY GONE. My iPhone needed a good restart, so I opted-out on this one lol. However, if you do not want to lose everything back up your device! Apple has made a simple guide on how to do this here: https://goo.gl/cqd9Vy
* *I HIGHLY recommend you to backup using the iTunes method. If you use the iCloud method, all of your info may not be backed up and you WILL lose it.*
* Make sure you know the GameCenter to your main account if you ever want to access it again! Write it down on a piece of paper if you need to.
Congrats on preparing your device for a fresh new account! Let’s move onto the next steps.
1. You will restore your device to factory settings. You can do this by following this path on your iOS device: Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Content and Settings. Once you have reached to this point, simply follow through the steps on the phone.
2. Yay! You have an *almost* brand new iOS device! Follow through with the setup on your “new” device. Once you reach the part where it asks you to sign into your Apple ID or create a new one, you MUST create a new one. Afterwards, make sure the new Apple ID is connected to GameCenter by following this path: Settings>GameCenter. Your new Apple ID should appear on the screen. If it is not, then simply sign in using the new Apple ID.
3. Things are starting to come together! Head over to the App Store and download Clash Royale (this is *not* paid advertisement hehe). Open it up, and bam you are done! Make sure you complete ALL parts of the tutorial before switching over to your main account. If you don’t, you may have to restart this process. You know you finished the tutorial when it asks you for your name.
CONGRATS! You successfully created a 2nd Clash Royale account! I know it was a longish process, but the fun you will have on the new account will make you glad you did it! This took me awhile to make, so, please drop some support if you would like more guides.
If you want to switch back and forth between your 2 accounts, simply sign into the GameCenter you wish to play in. I’m sure you know how to get to GameCenter by now hehe. Also, if you would like to restore your device to the backup you created (you will still have your 2nd account), you can follow this quick guide that Apple made: https://goo.gl/7uQr9v
**Until then, it’s been a guide of TranquilSchizo!** If you would like an Android version, please let me know in the comments! If you need any tech support on this process, you can let me know in the comments as well, I usually respond quite fast. Also, if you would like more guides from me or have any questions related to Clash Royale in general, you can use the comment section for that too hehe. Again, please drop some love, this took awhile to make! Thank you everyone, I am eager to see all of y’alls comments!
***I love you all!***
– TranquilSchizo from Tranquility on CR.
note: if you would like the cleaner looking, .pdf version of this, pm me.